- Osteopath for 20 years,
- Consultant in Evergreenlife products including Olife,
- Certified TRE ® Tension and traumatism and Release Exercise.
TRE ® Tension and trauma Release Exercises
TRE is a natural method of releasing stored energy in the body, whether physical or emotional.
It is a good way to relax, to let go and let the body speak for itself.
It is a great way to relax after a sports session and avoid aches and pains.
The shaking can be surprising, it allows you to learn to let go of the mind and let the body regulate itself naturally.
Practiced on a regular basis, TRE also allows you to take time for yourself.
What is the TRE?
ERT stands for “Tension and Trauma Release Exercises”.
ERT is a body-based method that reactivates a natural process of releasing traumatic memories and tensions.
It is designed to be practiced independently, with a prior initiation with a certified practitioner.
Simple muscular exercises activate a natural reaction of the body: the release tremors.
TRE is practiced:
- accompanied by a practitioner
- in a group
Individual and group sessions are conducted via ZOOM.
An individual face-to-face session is available upon request.
How do we do it?
- Individual session : 140 euros
- Group session : 30 euros
OLIFE Infusion 100% natural, very rich in active ingredients of olive leaves and calendula flowers.
For the aroma: lime and mountain sorb
- Antioxidant action (elimination of waste)
- Stimulation of lipid and carbohydrate metabolism (increase in energy)
- Improvement of blood circulation
- Regulation of blood pressure
For internal use
- Anti-microbial action (infections and parasites)
- Deep cleansing (depurative and draining actions)
- Protection and increase of the elasticity of the vessels
- Regulation of glycaemia and cholesterol
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Dermoprotective action, slows down ageing
- Regeneration and vitality
- Supports mental activity, helps to manage stress
- Recovery after effort
For external use
- Inflammations (tendinitis, …)
- Wounds (accelerates healing, …)
- Small traumatology (contusions, …)